Effective date: June 12, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you get in touch with us filling our contact or order forms on our website or in our social media channels; voluntarily complete customer surveys; subscribe to a newsletter. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of data collected
While contacting us and using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (”Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Place of work and title
- Usage Data
All data sent to us will be stored and used to offer services to you and to improve our work and your customer experience. We do not share this data with any third party or in any way with other customers.
Use of Data
Contentor services use the collected data for various purposes:
- To personalise your experience and deliver information about relevant products, services and content.
- To improve our website and customer service provided through the website.
- To follow up after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
- To process enquiries, orders and provide quotes.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Contentor AB may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Contentor AB
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our business and services
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By email: email@example.com